Monday 11 February 2019

7 Romantic Perfumes for Valentine's Day/Anniversaries


Hey guys! Hope your weekend went great! Valentine's Day is practically here so you can think of this as a gift guide if you procrastinated (like me in putting up this post), and you're thinking of getting a perfume(s) for someone next Thursday.

I've always loved perfumes since I was young thanks to my mum. She has been gifting me perfumes as a birthday gift or for Christmas since I was like 13 and I love it! 

My taste in perfumes is constantly changing but a few of the perfumes on this list have been constants since like 2010. These are 7 of my current favourites from the most  to least expensive:

1. Coco Eau de Parfum Chanel 

This perfume has a strong tobacco scent. I love it because of how strong it is. It has an "oriental, spicy fragrance" and would also be a perfect birthday or anniversary gift.

2. Hermes Elixir des Merveilles 

This perfume has a floral & woody scent. It's probably my 4th favourite on this list but every time I use it, someone makes a comment saying how much they like how I smell. 

3. Giorgio Armani Si

Where do I start from lol. I don't think this perfume really needs any introduction because I know how popular it is. I just started using it about 2 years ago and it smells amazing. 

4. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle 

I also discovered this perfume 2 years ago when I got the tester twice at the Essenza store and at the Lancôme store in Boots. I loved it so much I decided to get it as a birthday present to myself and, just like the Hermes I get compliments almost every time I use it. As you can see, it's almost gone so I've kept it in the corner for some months. It has a very romanic scent if that makes sense lol. It would be the perfect Valentine's day gift. 

5. Calvin Klein Euphoria 

This is cheaper than the first 4 perfumes on the list but still comes close in terms of scent and staying power. This is another perfume a few people have asked me about when I've used it and it's way more budget friendly. 

6. Lacoste Sensuelle Eau de Parfum

The first place I discovered this perfume was my mum's table. It was on my list of perfumes to get for a while and then I got it as a Valentine's Day gift 2 years ago.

7. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy 

Okay, so this perfume might be the last on the list (because it's the least expensive) but out of all the perfumes on this list, I've had it the longest. This was the first perfume I ever bought for myself in my first year of uni and I've bought it every time I've run out of it since 2010. It has a sweet floral scent. and the pink version of it ("Fantasy") also smells amazing. 

What are some of your favourite perfumes? Have you used any of the perfumes on this list? 

Have a beautiful week!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...