Tuesday 26 January 2016

Makeup Post: Pretty in Pink


Hey guys! How are you? In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I did my aunt's makeup for a party on Sunday. 

She wanted defined brows, very little eyeshadow and no little or no foundation. I used my Sleek Enchanted Forest eyeshadow palette with my Morphe 35W eyeshadow palettes and no false lashes. 

I really like how the eyeshadow brightened up her face. The Sleek Enchanted Forest palette is one of my favourites for my clients who want simple makeup because, it has a lot of nice colours that aren't too bright but are still eye-catching. You can check out another look I did with this palette here.





FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Light)
Sleek Blush by 3 Palette (Sugar)

EYES

Rimmel Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette 
Loreal Super Liner (Perfect Slim)

LIPS

NYX Lip Liner (Bloom)
MAC Flat Out Fabulous

Thanks for reading!

What do you think of this look?

Oyime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...