Monday 18 January 2016

Lipstick Review: MAC Media



Hey guys!! How are you? I hope you had a lovely weekend. I didn't do much this weekend. To be honest, I didn't really do anything I just stayed at home. 

When I first started blogging, I did quite a number of lipstick reviews but I haven't done one in a while and I've missed doing them. I got this lipstick late last year but I've only used it a few times. 


This lipstick is described as "an intense reddish purple". It's quite vampy and very eye-catching. 

It has a Satin finish just like MAC Rebel and I find it very easy to apply as it glides on smoothly. However, I had to apply it about 3 times to get the shade I wanted. 


Another thing I like about this lipstick is that it stays on for a long time (as do most MAC lipsticks to be honest). 

I'm not sure I really like how it looks on me though. I prefer how I look in nude, purple or red lipstick. I'll probably mix it with other colours rather than use it alone.




What do you think of this lipstick?

Have an awesome week! 

Oyime :) 

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...