Tuesday 28 April 2015

What I Did Last Weekend: A Wedding & A Shopping Party

Hey guys!! How's it going? I know I said I was working on my consistency and I really am. Just bear with me a bit :) I'm starting from Thursday because in my mind, my weekends start on Thursday... kinda.

On Thursday, my aunt had a wedding and she asked me to do her makeup. I did her makeup before going for my CDS and she loved it. Unfortunately I don't have a camera yet so I used my iPhone to take the pictures.






I went for a wedding on Saturday with some of my friends and I did the make up for 2 of them. They didn't want too much make up which I've noticed about most of the people whose makeup I've done.




I shaped her eyebrows before starting her make up. She didn't want me to draw her brows so I just filled them in a bit.


Can you spot the blue in my hair? ;) 


On Sunday, StyleMeAfrica was having a Shopping Party. I wanted to buy lipsticks and rings so I managed to convince 2 of my friends to come with me. I couldn't buy anything because I had no cash, just my card *covers face*. I actually hadn't planned on going maybe if I had, I would have withdrawn some money before going. Oh well, I've learnt from that.

They had a lot of nice things there. I especially liked the rings from Zoya's Jewels. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size for the one I liked.  BeautyRevNG was also there but I couldn't get the NYX lipgloss I wanted so I'll just have to order it online. They gave free Elf lashes to people who stopped by their table which was really nice of them so, at least I left with something :D lol.

Zoya's Jewels


BeautyRevNG


How was your weekend guys? What did you get up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...