Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mini Twists Update

Hey guys how's it going? 

My hair has been in mini twists since for over a week and so far it's been okay apart from the fact that it looks so rough. I guess I'm not as good at twisting as I thought lol

I redid the front on Saturday after taking these pictures. 






Like I said in this post, they've helped me save a lot of time in the mornings and I haven't had to think of how to style my hair. I'm not gonna lie sha I kind of abandoned my hair for some days. I didn't really spritz it because I didn't want it to shrink too much. 

I think I'm ready for braids. They've  been calling my name so I plan on doing them soon, hopefully this weekend. 

Would I do mini twists again? Definitely but I would probably make them slightly bigger next time. I noticed that when I redid the twists in front and made them bigger, it looked a bit neater. It would also take me less time if I make the twists bigger next time. 

Oyime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...