Friday 1 June 2018

Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Review & Swatches


Hey guys! It's been a while. It's the sixth month of the year already and I'm not too sure how I feel about that lol. I haven't yet achieved a lot of what I planned but there's still time. How are you guys doing with your resolutions for the year? 

I've been meaning to review the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette for a while and the review is finally here :D. I'm sure a lot of people that are into makeup have heard of Juvia's Place and how pigmented their eyeshadows are. It's a really popular brand owned by a Nigerian, Chichi Eburu

I did a lot of research before buying the Nubian 2 Palette because I wasn't sure which of the palettes to try out first. A lot of people recommended this particular palette so I decided to give it a try. 


This palette has 4 matte shades and 8 metallic/shimmer shades. The matte shades can be used as a transition colour and the shimmer shades on the lid.


I love using Morocco in my crease and Jezebel in my outer corner to give my eyeshadow look some depth. Yaa is one of my favourite metallic shades and Zuri looks really good for the inner corner highlight. 


I love how bold Cleopatra and Nefertiti look whenever I use them. I haven't used Leyla to be honest because I don't really like how the colour looks but I'll give it a try. I wasn't too sure I liked Egypt either but I used it last weekend and it came out looking good.


For this look, I used 'Cleopatra' and 'Yaa' :)


For this look, I used Egypt on the lid, and Zuri for the inner corner highlight.


Final Thoughts

I really like this palette because of how pigmented the shades are. I also noticed that the shimmer/metallic shades come out much brighter when you apply them with your fingers. I love the fact that this palette has both transition shades and really bright shimmery shades so you can use just this palette for an eyeshadow look. 

I loved the palette so much that I decided to try another of their palettes (The Masquerade Palette). If you'd like a review of the Masquerade Palette, let me know :).

I got this palette from Beauty Bay when I was in England in October, but I got the Masquerade Palette from BeautyRevNG and they stock other Juvia's Place palettes. 

To see more pictures of my makeup, follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyoyime 

Have a lovely weekend! 

Oyime :)

1 comment:

  1. You may get professional makeup lesson by Lina Cameron easily in London. This may help you to improve your makeup skills and knowledge about makeups. Also, you will able to learn how to make up your makeup looks flawless and long lasting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...