Tuesday 4 November 2014

Senegalese Twists

As much as I love box braids I got tired of them a few months ago because I basically kept doing them all year. I wanted to try something different but I didn't want kinky twists so I decided to do those small twists that are apparently called Senegalese twists.

The last time I did them was almost 2 years ago and I did them in black but this time I wanted to do them in Colour 350 (almost red). Unfortunately, I was told that the "Expressions" company was having issues and they didn't have that colour so I settled for Colour 33. Judging from how my hair looks 3 weeks later though, I think it's a good thing they didn't have the colour I wanted.


The day after I did my twists




I love how tiny and full they are compared to my normal box braids and i feel like more parts of my hair get moisturized when I spritz my hair. I also find it easier to do more styles with it.





At a wedding last Saturday
I like the twists but they already looked rough after a week because my hair is really black and it had started coming out of the twists. A friend actually thought I had kinky twists just to show how much of my hair has come out of each twist so if I want a style that will last over a month I think I'll do small braids instead. I really like it though so maybe I'll try black next time I want to do these twists.

Thanks for reading :)

Oyime 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...