Monday 5 August 2019

My Current Favourite Deep Conditioner - Pantene Gold Series Repairing Mask


For years, I've mixed my rinse-out conditioner with oils and used the mix as a deep conditioner because it's not that easy to find a deep conditioner that works really well for my hair.

My sister told me about Pantene Gold Series and how it worked for her hair so I decided to try their Repairing Mask and leave-in conditioner. 

In this post, I'll be reviewing the Repairing Mask, which I use as a deep conditioner because I've used it a bit more than the leave-in conditioner and I'm not too sure how I feel about the leave-in yet.

Ingredients 

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quauaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

What It Claims To Do

Water activated to allow deep penetration. Helps restore strength and manageability for all hair types.

How I Use It

I use it without mixing it with any oils after shampooing my hair. The first time I did this, I wanted to test how the product worked alone and surprisingly, it worked really well.



My Thoughts

It has a strong flowery scent but it's not overpowering. The consistency is not too thick but it's also not too light. Even though I have thick strands, the consistency is thick enough for my hair.

I like the fact that I don't have to mix it with any oils or butters and it actually moisturises my hair and makes it a bit easier to manage, just like it says. I hope it keeps working for my hair because I intend on repurchasing it when I run out of it. 

I ordered mine from Beautiphic and you can order it from them here.  

What's your favourite deep conditioner? Have you tried this Repairing Mask before?

Thanks for reading!

Oyime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...