Thursday 1 August 2019

I Got Blonde Braids for the First Time!!


Hey hey! How has your week been? It's the first day of the month and I'm starting it off with a post on my blonde braids which a few people asked me about.

About 3 months ago, I was trying to decide what style & colour of braids to do. I thought about grey, purple & blonde, and decided on blonde after watching a video of Ronke Raji on Youtube getting blonde braids done. I really liked them so I decided to give blonde a try.


I used about 4 packs of 'Expressions' Colour 27. Unlike Ronke's braids which she did about 4 layers of ghana weaving on each side of the front, I only had one layer each in the middle while the rest of my hair was done in single braids. This is why my braids ended up being really full, which was good and bad. Good because I liked how full it looked, but bad because it was a bit heavy.


At first, I didn't like the colour because it just seemed so bright, but I got used to it after a few days and then I started loving it. I also got so many compliments on them :)

What do you think of these braids? Would you ever get blonde braids?

Oyime

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...