Thursday 25 May 2017

Vestar Coffee



Hey guys!! How are you?? Tomorrow is Friday yayy!! I'm really looking forward to the long weekend, I think I've had enough of this week.

A few days ago, I went to this new cafe that opened 2 weeks ago with my friend and I got some really cute pictures of the place.



I like how cosy it is and I like how the furniture in every corner is very different.





They also have a seating area outside which is really nice but the weather was too hot for that so I chilled in their AC.





I got a cinnamon croissant and an iced caramel macchiato. I asked them to make mine with soy milk so if you're also lactose intolerant you have that option.


The cinnamon croissant was quite good but I really loved my macchiato. My friend also got the iced caramel macchiato and they made hers with dairy milk and whipped cream.


Vestar Coffee is at 26a Oju Olobun Close, Victoria Island and apart from weekends, they open on weekdays from 6am to 7pm. I'll definitely pass through on my way to work when I can. The service was really good and I'd love to try their other stuff.

Have lovely day!

Oyime :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...