Monday 25 January 2016

What I Did Last Weekend: A Photoshoot & A Makeover

Hey hey! It's been a while since I've done a weekend post. That's mostly because I haven't gone out a lot for the past few weekends. 

Before I go into what I did last weekend, did you see Eat.Drink.Lagos on CNN's African Voices yesterday?? They were interviewed about their blog, their Lunch Club and then there was footage of the Eat Drink Festival. I was so happy for them because it's obvious they work really hard on their blog and they're very consistent.  

I did Folly's makeup on the day of the interview and I was a bit nervous because it was for CNN! Actually, I wasn't a bit nervous I was really nervous but it turned out really well. She wanted simple makeup with very little eyeshadow and no false lashes. She looked really pretty and I was happy she liked it. 


Now, onto what I actually did last weekend. I went for a photoshoot on Saturday. I did my makeup for the shoot but I was also one of the models so I don't have a lot of pictures yet. We changed about 4 times and the shoot didn't end till evening but I had a lot of fun modelling.

When I get the pictures, you can expect a long blog post filled with the pictures :D 




On Sunday, I did my aunt's makeup for a party. Like most of my clients, she wanted very simple makeup. I convinced her to do a little eyeshadow and I loved how it turned out. There'll be a blog post on this makeup look tomorrow with pictures and products used. 



Thanks for reading and have a great week!

What did you get up to last weekend?

Oyime :) 

8 comments:

  1. I also watched the CNN interview. I feel really proud of Folly and Nosa. It was really great to see their hard work paying off. Great job on Folly's makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the makeup you did on Folly. It was simple and suited her. Your Instagram picture of her was what made me look at their blog and I watched their feature on CNN. I had never read the eat drink Lagos blog but I had heard of their festival. Now I love their blog. I don't live in Lagos but I read their food reviews (I love food)

    www.tunrayosthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I love their food reviews too :)

      Delete
  3. Love this post, the make up is nice, simple and subtle. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of you modelling, what was the shoot for?

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Detuke :D. It was for a line of scarves :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, you did her makeup? I remember watching and thinking that I liked her makeup - very simple and natural. Very well done.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...