Wednesday 2 December 2015

Restaurant Review: Ocean Basket


Hey guys!! How have you been? Can you believe we're already in the last month of the year?? I know I haven't been very consistent with my blogging. I've mostly had nothing to talk about or I had blogging writer's block if that's a thing. I think it has passed though, and now that I'm back home I have more places to go and things to talk about :D.

Yesterday, my friend and I went to lunch at Ocean Basket. I've been there twice in the past 2 years but I can't even remember what I had when I went.

It's a Seafood Restaurant and we saw a few people leaving when they found out it was just seafood the restaurant had lol.





For our starter, we had garlic prawns with feta cheese.


It was quite yummy. I especially loved the cheese sauce. My friend and I had eaten 2 of them before she reminded me to take a picture.

For our main meal, we shared the Platter for 2. It came with 6 MusseIs, 12 King Prawns, Catch of the Day, Calamari and Calamari Heads. It also came with fried rice and chips for about N7,500.


It was actually a lot of food. I loved the calamari and mussels the most.



We both got the strawberry virgin daquiri which was good. It's not the best I've had but it was okay.

The food was quite expensive. The waiters were very friendly and helpful though, so that was a plus.

Ocean Basket is at 1392 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island & Ikeja City Mall.

Oyime :)

2 comments:

  1. I looove Calamari. That platter looks good. I've never been to Ocean Basket, but I'd like to go sometime. I reviewed Coral Blue once. If you like seafood you could try it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely try Coral Blue soon :D

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...