Saturday 6 June 2015

It's A New Month! Haul of The Week



Hey guys!! I know it's been a new month for about a week lol but this is my first post of the month! Can you believe we're practically halfway through the year?  For me this means NYSC will be over soon :D.. the only thing I'll miss about it is getting Thursdays off.

This week, I made some impulsive buys and I'm so excited about them which is why I'm sharing.

R&R Luxury Scented Candle 



I went to the R&R store in Lekki with my cousin. I didn't plan on getting anything but I ended up leaving with this scented candle. It smells amaziiing!!  I love things that smell nice and make wherever I am smell good. On their website, they say the candles are made from natural fibres and fragranced with their unique blend of oils. I think it was a really good buy for N2,500.

I like R&R Luxury because all their products are natural and you can use them for your skin and hair. The next thing I want to try is one of their liquid Shea luxury soaps and one of their oils.

R&R Luxury Black Soap




 I also decided to try out the black soap from R& R. I like the minimal packaging of the soap and all their products actually. I've used the black soap twice and I really like it so far. It doesn't have a particular smell, it smells very 'earthy' and it has a slight lavender smell. I can't place the smell so I'm not sure if it's lavender though. 

There are many benefits of black soap from what I've read. It helps in clearing your skin and I know you can also use it to wash your hair but it might not work the same way for everyone. 

I'm really happy with it and it was just N500. 


ColourPop Lippie Stix




Since I'm a bit of a lipstick lover I was looking for new lipsticks to try and I saw these on BeautyRevNG. I wasn't sure about buying any of the ColourPop lipsticks because they looked really small on the website. 

When my friend got it and I realised it's actually not as small as it looks and it's also matte, I really wanted to try them out. I got 2 colours and I've used one of them twice and the other once. I also like them so far and I'll do a review on them very soon so be on the lookout for that :) 

The lipsticks are N2,000 each on BeautyRevNG

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!! 

Oyime :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...