Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year New Hair... Happy New Year!! The Braids are back :)

Happy New Year guys!

I was really missing my braids (my cousin said I'm addicted to braids and I think she's right) lol.. so I got small braids done yesterday. It took a reallyy long time.. almost 8 hours because only one person did it and yeah it was really small.

Before going to the salon I stretched my hair by putting it into about 12 cornrows just like when I was still in secondary school. My hair was really stretched the next day but it felt a bit dry probably cause of the dry season because I had spritzed it a bit already. I used some shea butter to moisturise it so it wouldn't be too dry when I loosen it in a few weeks.

I'm really happy with my braids and I can't wait to try different styles with it.





Thanks for reading and I wish you an awesome year ahead!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...